Playground equipment brings children endless fun and happy childhood. Since the beginning of this year, there have been several news reports on the news that children are injured in the playground, which makes people worried. We have to think about it. Parents should pay more attention to the safety of their children in the playground. Here are some basic common sense you should know:
1. When children are playing on the climbing frame, slide, seesaw, swing and other activities, they should not push others or fight.
2. Follow the normal operation procedures. For example, when you slide the slide, your feet should slide down, do not turn over from the outside railing to the slide, do not stand on the swing.
3. If the child jumps off a certain amusement device, make sure that the child can see clearly that there is no other child or object standing in the middle of the road. When the child jumps, his feet are on the ground and his knees are slightly bent.
4. Ask children to move bicycles, backpacks and other items from around the equipment to prevent them from tripping over when playing.
5. If the equipment in the playground is wet, tell the children not to play, because the wet surface will make the equipment very slippery.
6. Children should not wear clothes with string or belt when playing in the playground. String, backpack belt and necklace may be accidentally hung on the equipment, causing danger.